Beach: Siesta Key

Hi Mom.

So today I hung out with basically 1 of the 2 friends I have made this semester. I made a 3rd friend in her crusted gecko whose name I cannot pronounce because it's Gaelic. 


Then, once her girlfriend, Kim, got off of work we had a late lunch/early dinner and went over to Siesta Key, which is supposed to be one of the best beaches in the US. And while it was evening and cloudy, it was a gorgeous beach with white sandy shores and ice blue waves.


Ariel and Kim are cuties.













Still, no beach will ever compare to my love in Coasta Del Sol in Spain where my obsession with beach photos began. Above definitely feels lacking when compared to the below photo. 
Summer of 2013 ^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Putting Off Homework

Volunteer Orientation at HSSC

Charlie