I BOUGHT A BELT





Hi Mom.



I HAD TO BUY A BELT BECAUSE MY PANTS ARE TOO LOOSE.

Without Belt:
With belt:
Cute cute. I also hesitate to mention that I already use the last hole, but it still had a good comfy hold.



You can also kind of tell that right under my glutes (I didn't want to say butt) its super loose. I LOVE SEEING PROGRESS. Speaking of, my measurements are kind of all over the place. I lost half an inch in my waist and hips since last measuring, yet gained half an inch-an inch in my thighs and calves, and arms. But visually knowing that everything is tighter, it most likely means that the muscle I've been building is taking the place of the fat I've been losing. So while I am losing the squishy stuff, I'm building harder muscles that don't fold to the measuring tape as easily as before. Which is awesome because I would much rather be fit and strong and than just slim.

I basically want to be Samantha Wright:


....maybe in like 5 years....having to buy a belt to keep my pants up will suffice for now. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Putting Off Homework

Volunteer Orientation at HSSC

Charlie