First Weekend

Hi Mom.

So for my first Saturday post classes, I slept for a good 11 hours, woke up, took a shower, played with styling my new hair and got to doing homework. For Drawing 1 we are learning about the dreaded ellipses. And to do so we had to find 5 cylinder-like things in our room and draw them from four different perspectives. So that's been hard.
Midway took a break for "brunch". Which I call BS because school's 'brunch' doesn't start until 11:30. That's lunch. Fricken own it Ringling. But they do play cartoons on Saturdays, which is awesome. 

After that I started on my Figure Drawing Homework in which I had to find a "master" drawing (so naturally I chose a DaVinci work) and attempt to render it as close as possible. This one is called, "Study of an Old Man" and granted my old man is quite muscular but what are you going to do. 

This evening my roomies and I decided to actually leave our dorm room - none of us have been very adventurous so far - and go to the movies. We say The Man from U.N.C.L.E. which was REALLY funny. I don't know if you'd like it Mom, but I think it would definitely make you laugh. I really liked it. Though I can't watch any movie without it making me miss my Jason (I know, puke). My only escape is reality TV which he absolutely loathes. Again, great movie.

Now for some ice cream and America's Next Top Model (Hulu has every season).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Putting Off Homework

Mailing Mishaps

Medical Issues