Free the Salamander

Hi Mom!

Today I woke up at 10 (yay for sleeping in on Wednesdays) and got up to do laundry. While waiting for laundry I also did the second half of my Drawing homework in which we had to draw a one point perspective version of a room. The first one is the laundry room and the second is my dorm hall. Hate the dorm hall one it's just kinda bleh. The laundry room has a little more character. I also did it with no ruler in the final drawing because I got REEMED by my Drawing teacher on my last homework assignment for having an obviously ruler heavy final drawing (I ended up redoing that homework and will be resubmitting tomorrow). So. No Ruler = No straight lines. Sigh. 


The lighting is obviously different but they are the same color.
Before my Film and Narrative class, Mr. Salamander got stuck inbetween my window and the window screen. So of course I set on a rescue mission to help him get back out. And he was stubborn. So rather than getting him back out the hole he crawled in through, I ended up pushing the screen out slightly and he is now free. YOU'RE WELCOME. I've decided that salamanders are Florida's version of Colorado's rabbits.
For Film and Narrative we watched the 1943 "I Walked With A Zombie". It was meh. I've got nothing against black and white oldies, but the story was bleh and semi boring with one of those love interests where you ask yourself, "Wait you LOVE him? Really? You met him like two days ago? You don't love him. "

 After Film and Narrative, roomie Emelie and I ate at the Brickman Cafe which is in the Academic Building where we had class. Very pretty outside seating. The entire deck is under this huge tree (couldn't get a good picture of it). But I did manage to get 1/2 of the deck to show you the very artsy setup. My college campus is definitely prettier their yours. The sun coming in was gorgeous and it actually wasn't too hot today.

Then I took other roomie, Sam, to a Target that was way too far away and was eerily empty and low stocked. Stupid navigation. I know that wasn't the closest Target. Stop lying to me.

Now I will watch America's Next Top Model until I crash and get up early for Drawing 1 tomorrow. Luckily I'm done with my classes at 11:15am - darn.

On a random note I just discovered that the plastic drawing triangle I needed for Drawing tomorrow, which I didn't think I had, so I went out and bought it (a ridiculous $8 for plastic), I already fricken had one. Way to go same. Now have 2 overpriced plastic drawing triangles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Putting Off Homework

Mailing Mishaps

Medical Issues