Perfect Parking Spot

Hi Mom.

Today, when my alarm went off I was not ready for it. I wanted to throw it out the window. I'm officially exhausted. Schools kind of like reps of a dumbbell. The first one is great. You think to yourself, "I've got this, I could keep doing this." And then you do it again and you falter in that confidence. "Did this get heavier? No that's impossible." It's just harder to do it again and again. The weight doesn't change you just get tired. But I'll keep going. The more you do it the more comfortable it becomes. 

Aside from being a zombie this morning, Figure Drawing was good. Our model today was good old Carl, Sixty+ year old Carl, my very first nude male model that I'd had back in 2013. I mentioned him in an earlier post. I started feeling my first shoulder pains, which is common my teacher has said, because you basically hold your arm up for 3 hours of drawing. And when the model poses only for 30 seconds per pose, you really can't put your arm down and rest, or you miss valuable drawing time. But I'll prevail. 

After that was story telling which is going to be awesome I think. Reading and creating stories is something I would do in my free time. Our first big assignments is a group one. After each creating individual characters, mine being Fat Cat the superhero, we were to create a story in which all three would collide. I think ours will be cool. The first line goes, "When Ethel died, she wasn’t expecting to see the pearly gates." Which I was told was quite good by our teacher. *cough cough* I wrote it *cough cough*

When classes were done for the day at an early 1:45 (not complaining) I went to the school bookstore in attempt to dress my parents in Ringling apparel, but failed because they were basically wiped clean. Oh well, will wait till middle of the semester and see if they've restocked. Driving back to my dorm I found the best spot possible and am hesitant to move my car for a good week now. UNDER A TREE, right out behind my dorm room and I parallel parked perfectly. I'm uber proud of that parking job right now. Please appreciate:


Then I worked out, started Perspective homework (while pulling my hair out because perspective) and am now lazing around and putting off doing another perspective drawing (because perspective). Bleh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Putting Off Homework

Mailing Mishaps

Medical Issues