Accomplishment

Hi Mom!

I am proud of myself. Today was my first cardio focused day. 60 minutes. All cardio. And I freaking did it. Below is my ellipticals stats. 60 minutes and 14 seconds with a distance of 6.29 miles. Lemme say that again. 6.29 MILES. Ignore the right two stats they were my in the moment speed and calories burned per hour, but since I was in my cool down I was obviously going way slower than I had been the rest of the time. I burned somewhere around 630 calories (more than I've eaten so far today by a good few!)

Best part? I WALKED UP THE STAIRS AND DIDNT EVEN STUMBLE. I didn't even have noodle legs. I also experienced my first second wind ever. (First because I've never run long enough to even use up my first wind). That second wind probably helped me get back up my dorm stairs.

Somehow my hair still had its usual volume in the front. But the back was drenched.


Along with my Dobby shirt :( didn't think that one through. Sorry for all the sweat. Dobby's face pretty much matches mine. Plus it was super bright as I walked back to the dorm.


And I feel really food. Not like that noodle legged, exhausted that I usually am. I felt strong and happy. Probably all those endorphins. One thing I do know I will be sleeping hard tonight. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Putting Off Homework

Volunteer Orientation at HSSC

Mailing Mishaps