Favorite Photos From My 20th

Hi Mom!

Most of the photos are on Facebook so I decided to just post my favorites from today. But before the photos I just want to thank my bestie Emily for flying down and humoring me by following me around Magic Kingdom all day (eight hours). Tackling Disney World with one of the Mask Clan is not an easy task. 

We took the whole day pretty slow, doing things that we felt like and not hurrying about, which was definitely different for me when it comes to Disney. But it was enjoyable and I didn't revel in the things we missed which included: having waited a half hour in line for Big Thunder Mountain for the ride to stop working right when we got near the front, and Pirates of the Caribbean was down for repairs till the end of September (which is what we went straight to when we got ushered off of Big Thunder). I didn't really let it get to me because guess what? I'll be back to Disney before Christmas! And next time I'll get to share it with my family and my wonderful Jason. 

I'm becoming pretty accustomed to the heat and humidity. It didn't bother me nearly as much as it did Emily, because by the time we were waiting for the 3:00 Festival of Fantasy parade I thought I was going to lose her. But luckily, some clouds moved in and by the time the parade was halfway done she had a smile on her face again, and not that "i'll-kill-you-if-you-touch-me" look.  In a perfect world we would have made it till 10pm to see Wishes but we left around 5 because both of us were beyond exhausted.

I only bought three things: the Splash Mountain photos, a Nightmare Before Christmas tshirt that has Jack and Sally and says, "we're simply meant to be", and a mug for Jason that I'd almost bought yesterday when we were at Downtown Disney but refrained. I'd decided today that he needed it. So I only spent about $60 (not counting my park ticket which WAS cheaper thanks to Bill and Julie's birthday present: Disney gift card). I feel like a responsible adult! Which I mean I sort of am now that I'm officially past my teenage years. 

Both Emily and I took showers when we got back to the McCray Pad and ordered a yummy white sauce and chicken pizza. I'm currently forcing Emily to watch one of my favorite movies: 'Hector and the Search for Happiness', which honestly just makes me miss my Jason that much more because it one of our favorite movies to watch together. I will drown my sorrows in cookie cake. 

All in all, not too shabby of a birthday. :D Definitely don't want to go back to school and have Emily go away again.

Ensue the pictures
















Happy Birthday to me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mailing Mishaps

Medical Issues

The Book Room