Lists Because I'm Organized

Hi Mom.

1)I love the fact that EVERYONE had Ringling knows how ridiculous the tuition is. Teachers, students and even community members joke about it. And we have to make it a joke because actually thinking about how much debt we will be in for the rest of our lives is crippling. *laughter that turns into crying*

2) My Storytelling teacher said he doesn't like the book 'Catcher in the Rye' and I was sooo happy. Because I hated that book in high school and most teachers (my mother included) kind of just wrote off my dislike as being a kid. But my 51 year old teacher just said what I've been thinking and made me like him that much more.

3) I'm feeling officially moved in. Mainly because my bed is comfortable (it's basically a nest of pillows and a humongous mattress topper), I'm a little more familiar with driving around, and I've got a routine down for most days.

4) I just ate a Fiber One brownie so I apologize to my roommates for the sounds that will be coming from my stomach the rest of the evening.

5) My bestie, Emily, flies in tonight (actually early morning) and I will be seeing her tomorrow!

6) My parallel parking high was killed by my caution and a small spot. Sometimes you just have to accept that your car is not going to fit.

7) Got my new phone screen protector and a letter from Mimi (my mom's mom) which is nice. Getting tangible letters isn't something my generation is accustomed to so its a nice change.

8) The dining hall makes surprisingly good Chinese dumplings and pot stickers. My dinner consisted of mainly pot stickers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Putting Off Homework

Volunteer Orientation at HSSC

Mailing Mishaps