I'm Alive


Hi Mom.

I'm alive, just haven't been blogging because aside from getting to go to Disney World, all I've really done is sit around and hang with my bestie Emily, who flew home today. :(

Oh, one thing that DID happen was I came back to the dorm...Monday night and the second I walked through the door a wall of heat hit me hard. I was drenched in sweat in .2 seconds. I didn't think too much of it because I had been away all weekend and figured I'd grown accustomed to really good air conditioning. But then...I came back Tuesday night after hanging out with Emily and the room was still stifling. Like suffocatingly so.

I asked my roommates if it felt hotter (because it was a good 10 degrees warmer in our room than in the hallway) and they agreed. So at 9pm I went into our school server and put a complaint that our room's AC was broken. There wasn't ANY air coming out of the vent. By noon today I recieved an email saying my request had been closed and the solution to the problem consisted of them adding 3 lbs of R-22 (I have zero idea of what that means), meaning it should have been taken care of...yet no one ever came by the room? So I walked over to the vent and actually felt the cold air turn on and start pouring into our room. Yay!

That's legit been all the drama so far.

In Film and Narrative today we watched Shutter Island, and not to brag (but I will) I totally called the ending. I could hear Mom in my head, "Yes you're very smart, now shut up."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Putting Off Homework

Volunteer Orientation at HSSC

Mailing Mishaps