Look at that blubber fly!
Hi Mom. Today was hard to motivate myself to go workout. Mainly because my bestest friend, Emily (who is known from my Disney Birthday blog), gifted me the Dragon Age Inquisition Game of year Edition last night and I've been very much wanting to play it since class ended for the week. I will note she gifted me this awesome game (and all the DLCs and bundles included) because I've been mooching off of her Origin account for the past month since Bioware didn't release that DLC I was raving out for the older generation consoles (xbox 360 and ps3). Don't even get me started on that rant. And with me mooching off of her online account, any time she wanted to get on she couldn't since I was on. And since she's quite the non-confrontational sort, she decided to buy me my own instead of asking me to get my butt off her Origin account. ANYWAYS. I did manage to talk myself into going to work out because I very much want it to be a habit more than anything. Just l...





Comments
Post a Comment